Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wednesday, April 15th, 2009




It was a busy day with both a feeding therapy appointment and an occupational therapy appointment - all the more confusing when both the therapists are named Karen! Feeding therapy didn't go so well - midway through the session I threw up everything I had just eaten after a coughing fit.

Afternoons with Mommy until Daddy comes home from work can be quite challenging depending on the state of my naps earlier in the day. There is usually at least a few time-out's in my crib for hitting the doggies, Mommy or some combination of the two. Today was no exception and so Mommy had to capture this moment on video. While still in the crib I understand what I have done wrong and what the expectation is for my release but as soon as I am out of that crib the process begins again - usually within mere seconds of my feet hitting the floor. Does this make me a repeat offender?

Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. Did she go a full minute after this time out?

    I am guessing not! The litte stinker!

    I pray for Jackon's safety once he starts hitting Bailey! Just kidding, but I am DREADING these days in the near future!

    ReplyDelete