Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tuesday, April 7th, 2009

Here I am checking out my Cabbage Patch kid. Did you know that they have a signature on their bum? I thought that was pretty cool and I signed "red" to Mommy. I decided it was more fun to have my doll go around with no clothes at all so I could see the signature. Mommy tried to convince me that he should probably be wearing a diaper but I wasn't having any of it - so he was carted around with me most of the afternoon naked as a bluejay!

At the last minute, the doctor's office called Mommy last night to let her know I did need a Synagis shot in April after all. Since Mommy's day was all booked out already, Daddy took me in this morning with Lucille to get my shots. I weighed in at 19 lbs 2 ozs - so I am 19 lbs at 19 months - WooHoo!

After months of playing in the dog food bowls I did more than play tonight. When Daddy wouldn't give me any more of his water, I went over to the dog's water bowl and dipped my cup in it and got myself a drink. As if that wasn't bad enough, I had already snagged a kibble out of the dog food bowls and ate it. Although my parents never saw it in my mouth I had a pretty serious coughing fit so Mommy is pretty sure that's when I swallowed it!

Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. Hi honey,
    You are certainly a busy little girl who gets in as much mischief as possible!You sure are starting to look so grown up in the past few weeks for someone who is only 19 months.Your great granma is going to have a wonderful time with you this month getting to know you.I am so happy that is working out for her to come for a visit!
    We sure love the little video of you doing the hokey pokey.Your a natural!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Granpa and Granma Mower

    ReplyDelete