Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tuesday, April 14th, 2009

It was a big day for me today. I went poo-poo in the potty - and not just the little potty but the Mommy and Daddy potty! I asked for Prudence - my potty doll so Mommy asked me if I wanted to sit on the potty. When I nodded yes, Mommy rushed me to the bathroom and got me situated on the potty. For the next 15 minutes Mommy and I sang songs - she even made one up about me being such a big girl for sitting on the potty. Every few minutes I wanted to get off to check the potty to see if anything had happened and sure enough - I made a little poo-poo (Mommy would call it miniscule but hey it's still something right?). Mommy was so excited and we got to flush the toilet which was probably the best part of the whole experience as far as I was concerned!

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment