Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tuesday, April 21st, 2009





It was another hot day - in the 90's - so perfect weather to try out my new swimsuit and baby pool. Mommy didn't put much water in but it was enough to keep me happy for part of the afternoon.
With all the trach news yesterday, I forgot to mention my IFSP meeting yesterday. Because I am doing so well the only changes are with my physical therapy and special education. Now my physical therapist, Michael, will only come once a quarter to monitor my progress instead of twice a month. Terry, my special education teacher won't be visiting me at all anymore. Although it is sad to say goodbye it just shows how much everyone has helped me that I don't need the services anymore. Thanks Terry and Michael!
This evening Daddy was showing me a $1 bill. I pointed to George Washington and signed Grandma and then pointed to the pictures of my grandmas on the wall above my bed. Mommy isn't sure why but I assume anyone with long white/gray hair is a grandma. Don't be offended though, I also assume any man regardless of size, race, etc is my Daddy!
Just to prove Daddy right that I am following in my Mommy's OCD footsteps I decided to demonstrate for Mommy tonight. She was sitting on the couch and was changing the channel with the remote control. Before she could finish, I walked right over, grabbed it from her hand and set it on the table next to the Lazy Boy - right where it belongs. I think I saw Mommy cringe a little. Like looking in a mirror huh Mommy?
Peyton Nicole Smith


1 comment:

  1. LOVE your bikini cute girl! You look like a natural in the pool, and like you're enjoying yourself!
    You look GREAT in pink and orange!

    That is hilarious about the remote conrol. Not sure why mommy or daddy would cringe, I would be proud if Jackson follows in my OCD footsteps!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete