Monday, April 6, 2009

Sunday, April 5th, 2009




It was a beautiful day today so while Daddy was testing the sprinklers (the lawn is starting to die it has been so warm) Mommy and I got to play outside a little in the water. I can't get too close because of my trach and my hearing aids but Mommy lets me stick my feet in the water and splash around in the puddles a little.
In the evening, Daddy went to a Kings game with "Uncle" Jeff so it was me and Mommy tonight. I was a very good girl for her though and went to bed without too much of a fight.
Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your hair long and out of rubberbands!

    You need to wear it like this more often! Although, you do look MUCH older with your hair like this, and I don't know if mommy and daddy think that's a good thing!

    I am still pulling for a bob though, you would look SO cute with a bob!

    ReplyDelete