Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thursday, April 16th, 2009





My parents are getting much more brave with me. Today since Daddy was working late, my Mommy decided to try me out in the bath. Now I have only been in the bath a few times in my life so for Mommy to do this without Daddy around was a pretty big deal for her. Although I love putting my fingers and toes in water - I haven't ever been a big fan of the bath tub. Mommy wondered if I would like it better in the infant bath (I've only been in it once - my cousin Jackson has actually been in it more than I have!) She got some water and made sure it was the right temperature and helped me put my feet in. I whined a little but no all out sobbing so Mommy put me in the rest of the way. Initially I was not so sure but eventually I warmed up to it and within a few minutes I was splashing away. Because of the trach my parents have to be VERY careful with me in the tub but I think they will let me take a bath more often now. Next stop - the baby pool!
Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you're having a great time in the tub! Good for you!

    Can't wait to see what you think of the baby pool!

    Miss you sweet girl!

    Aunt Kristin

    ReplyDelete