Saturday, April 18, 2009

Friday, April 17th, 2009





Do you like my new shorty robe? Lucille got me some cute outfits for spring and the robe. Now that I am taking baths more often the robe has come in quite handy. Mommy puts on my diaper and robe and lets me run around the house for a while before putting me in my jammies for the night. As you can see I don't mind it at all.
Now that Spencer has come to see me over the last few months I am well versed in how our sessions go. As soon as he sits down with his guitar I start making requests - showing the star sign for "Twinkle Twinke Little Star", turning myself around for the "Hokey Pokey" and touching my head for "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes". Once I run out of requests then we move on to looking in his big bag for instruments and activities. I am not a big fan of playing the drum but I like watching Spencer play it.
Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your shorty robe, and it's even better that it's yellow! You look SO cute in yellow!

    I think Jackson needs his own personal Spencer! He LOVES music and would love to have someone come over and play just for him.

    ReplyDelete