Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday, March 22nd, 2009


After the cold, windy day yesterday and a rainy night - today was nice and sunny. When the wind wasn't blowing it was warm too! In the afternoon while Daddy was napping, Mommy got really brave and took me out to do some shopping. It's only the second time Mommy has been alone in the car with me. The last time she just went a few blocks to a drive thru. Today we actually stopped several places. I was a really good girl and clapped and danced to my music therapy CD's until we got to our destinations. The first was a children's store where we were looking for a birthday present. Then it was on to Kohl's to get me some new socks. While we were there, something caught my eye. It was a Disney Sleeping Beauty dress - one of those frilly ones! It looked too big for me and Mommy couldn't find a tag - but it was 60% off so Mommy couldn't pass it up. Mommy is sure it will come in handy in a few years when I want to play dress up! On the way home, it was so nice that Mommy decided to stop at the park. I was a big girl and got on the baby swing all by myself. Then Mommy let me run all over the grass. It started to get pretty windy so Mommy and I headed home. I am very proud of Mommy for getting so adventurous with me!

Peyton Nicole Smith

2 comments:

  1. I definitely agree, KUDOS to your mommy for taking you out alone! And to so many different places, I'm sure you loved running all the errands and getting a new dress!

    Looks like you were enjoying the park and warm weather! Good thing you're not in Salt Lake today, we have almost a foot of snow again. I'm done with winter!

    Love you!

    Aunt Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Aunt Tracy!
    I love you and miss you tons. Wish you were here to hear me sing you Happy Birthday.
    Love,
    Traiton

    ReplyDelete