Saturday, March 7, 2009

Saturday, March 7th, 2009

All the shots of the last few days seemed to catch up with me today. Although I am smiling in the picture above, there were many times today when I was certainly not smiling. My parents aren't sure if it is the terrible two's making an appearance or the shots (or a combination of both) but when I did not get my way today there was hell to pay! When I had to come back inside after playing and I wasn't ready - there were tears. When I didn't get my frozen watermelon as fast as I wanted it - there were tears. Lots and lots of tears today! My parents are actually hoping this is a side effect of the shots because if it is just the beginning of the terrible two's they are a little scared!

Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about all the tears!

    Not sure if there is such a thing as the "terrible 9 month olds", but your cousin Jackson was a stinker yesterday in his own right!

    Hope this week is a great one for you! Big kisses!

    ReplyDelete