Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday, March 16th, 2009


I may look a little beat up but I am doing just fine! I am becoming a big fan of the sippy cup. Mommy takes the valve out so the water flows without having to suck on it - just tilt it back. This one's really good because the mouth piece is much longer than most of them so I can get it past my bottom teeth which are so far back. The only issue is getting the cup tipped back far enough that I can get it in my mouth. I have solved the problem but Mommy isn't really happy with how I do it. I just lay back on a pillow, the floor, the arm of the chair and then bring the cup to my mouth. That can result in some really big mouthfuls of water and a little too much water down the trach - good thing I have such a strong cough! My parents try to assist me in the use of the sippy cup but I am a big girl and insist on doing it myself as much as possible!
Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. Happy St.Patrick's Day Smith family.Peyton, honey,your supposed to wear green,not be green with bruises! Your little videos are precious.How could they not be?
    Our love,
    Granpa and Granma Mower

    ReplyDelete