Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Wednesday, November 21st, 2007


Check me out in the Nager & Miller's newsletter!
Today Mommy swore I laughed for her. She was putting my binki in my mouth and I would give her a big grin and then chuckle a little. She could tell by the sound of air going in and out of my trach. I had some spitting up, though, after my 8 am feeding so Mommy had Lucille skip one of my feedings so we wouldn't have any spit up issues when I went for my Synagis shot today. I was a really good girl. I cried for just a minute and then was better.
Peyton Nicole Smith

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving sweet baby!

    I am thinking of all three of you today, and praying that we can be together next Thanksgiving. Hope daddy made a DELICIOUS prime rib and pumpkin cheesecake, sounds like a delicious meal!

    I am in TN visiting the in-laws, but will be back in Salt Lake soon, and preparing for your Christmas visit.

    Love and miss you all!

    Aunt Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete