Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Tuesday, November 13th, 2007

This is one of only a few times today that I was awake. In a nine hour shift with Lucille I slept for over 7 hours of it. Then, at night with my parents I was only awake about an hour. While my Daddy was holding me I spit up - an hour and 15 minutes after the end of my feeding which is kind of weird for me. Then, I was really fussy and uncomfortable for another hour or so before finally falling asleep. In total, I was probably only awake a few hours total today. Mommy thinks I might have had a tummy ache so hopefully I will be feeling better tomorrow.

Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. Hi Peyton....I just love that story Mommy published yesterday it made me want to cry...You are a very lucky girl...you have a wonderful Mommy and Daddy and they are taking such good care of you. I just love your smile and can't wait to meet you in December...tell Mommy pink is good!!

    ReplyDelete