Monday, November 5, 2007

Satuday, October 3rd and Sunday, October 4th, 2007







My Uncle Shawn left to go back to Salt Lake today. I was sad to see him go. I hope to see him at Christmas though if the doctor's approve me to fly. Before he left, he brought back In N Out for lunch. Mommy thought it was okay but not as good as when she had it at the original store in Southern California.


Saturday was my Grandpa Russ' birthday and Sunday was Karen's birthday. I wish I could have been there to spend it with them. Happy birthday!


I had some spitting up issues after my 8 am feeding on Sunday morning. Mommy isn't sure if it was due to increasing the feeding or starting my feeding early (she thinks my night nurse forget the second half of my continuous feed the night before). Whatever it was I spit up like 4 times in 15 minutes which resulted in several outfit changes and got Mommy all flustered. In the midst of this the suction machine stopped working (not a good time to have that happen). Daddy figured out the canister lid had gotten cracked somehow so it couldn't get any suction. Once Daddy put the new one on it was fine. A little too much stress that early in the morning. The rest of the day I was fine though and had no more spitting up.


I spent some time with my brother "Bean". I smiled when he kissed my hand. I like my furry brothers!


Peyton Nicole Smith

3 comments:

  1. Peyton - You are so super cute! It looks like you love those little brothers and all the family that has visited. Hopefully you will come visit Utah soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweet girl, you're getting bigger each day, and pretty soon, you'll outgrow your brothers!

    Had Shawn, Gavin, Jay, and Traiton over for dinner Saturday night, and it just isn't complete without you there.

    Miss you and love you, and can't wait to squeeze you in December!

    Aunt Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys! I just wanted to congratulate you and let you know we're thinking about you. We had Shawn over last weekend, and he told us about your website. Peyton is a beautiful little girl. She has the prettiest eyes! Let us know when your in town, and we can try to get together.

    Lots of love,
    Dawn and Jeremy

    ReplyDelete