Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Monday, August 30th, 2010



Today is my trachieversary - three years ago today I got my trach put in. You can see a photo of me above just hours after surgery with it in. My parents were super excited to see my nose for the first time without all the tape and tubes in the way! I know Mommy never expected I would still have my trachie three years later but as you can see in the other photos above - it doesn't stand in the way of much that I want to do. Tonight I tried on my new leather shoes that Grandma got me in Yellowstone and asked for my tutu and twirled around the room until I was dizzy! Then I went on to paint a masterpiece on my new easel. So I got a trach - so what?

Peyton Nicole Smith


1 comment:

  1. Hi honey,
    I loved getting a phone call from you yesterday(even if it was an accident!).
    Your grandpa and I are so happy your enjoying your school so much,and that you and Chloe are making fast friends.
    Hugs and kisses,
    Grandpa and Grandma Mower
    P.S.
    Good luck on your potty training!

    ReplyDelete