Saturday, August 28, 2010

Thursday, August 26th, 2010


After all the excitement of yesterday I was a little tired when I went to preschool today. Chloe showed up today and Grandma Glenda told Mommy that I made friends with her pretty quickly. During circle time, I reached over and held her hand and then later, put my arm around her shoulder and patted her. Ethan was super sweet and brought me a home made birthday card today. I brought some of the animal cupcakes Grandma Marilyn made to class today so my classmates could help celebrate my birthday.
In the evening, I got to play with some of my new toys and first on my list was my new bike that my parents got me. Daddy, Mommy and I took it out in the neighborhood and even with my cast I hopped right on and rode.
Mommy put the new Disney princess bedding on my bed and I got settled in for some reading before bedtime but my tummy was upset and I threw up all over it just a few minutes later. Oops! Mommy promised to get it washed up tomorrow and back on my bed.
Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. Looking SO big on your new bike!

    No worries about the new bedding, you're just breaking it in! That's what happens when you're three!

    ReplyDelete