Sunday, August 22, 2010

Saturday, August 21st, 2010


I was getting back to my normal routine today, but moments before leaving for the Craniofacial Picnic, I vomited again while getting a feeding. Just 30 minutes earlier Mommy had given me a suppository since the Tylenol with codeine can be constipating. Although she got a decent diaper my tummy was still too full. A quick outfit change, though, and we were on the road since I still wanted to go to the picnic. Unfortunately, I was not prepared for two team mascots - a Bee for the Buzz and a bird for the University of Utah. I was terrified of both of them and after several peeks in the room, Swoops scared me so badly that I wouldn't go in any more so my parents left. I did manage to swipe a cookie though so I didn't leave empty handed!
Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment