Sunday, August 8, 2010

Friday, August 6th, 2010

Mommy called the representative at Canyons School District today to get some more information. When they retest me next week they will use a different test and it will be administered by a speech pathologist. Had I been one percentile lower last time I was tested I would have qualified so if I end up borderline again, the team will probably still decide to qualify me for special education since I was so close to "passing". So although this may be unusual we are crossing our fingers that I don't do well on this test!

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment