Friday, August 13, 2010

Wednesday, August 11th, 2010




Despite hitting, kicking and generally terrorizing the dogs at every turn I really do love my furry brothers and (surprisingly) they still love me (okay not all the time but most of the time).
Daddy took the day off to take me to my retesting appointment for the school district. Without a nap, a cap or a speaking valve it was worst case scenario which is what they needed to see. I was a perfect angel and behaved well doing exactly what they wanted me to. The folks in the room could clearly see that I was smart as a whip but without great expressive language skills. The first test I was in the 16th percentile and today I was in the 2nd. Now most parents would probably be bummed that I had scored so poorly but this is exactly what my parents had hoped for - results that were based strictly on my oral language ability. At this point there is no question that I will qualify for the services that I need and my parents breathed a big sigh of relief.

Peyton Nicole Smith



No comments:

Post a Comment