Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Tuesday, August 25th, 2009


The photos are a little fuzzy but here I am at Chevy's for the Music To Grow On fundraiser. Now we almost didn't make it because for some reason Mommy kept thinking it was at Chili's and so that is where we ended up. But Daddy noticed the address wasn't correct so we got back in the car and headed to Chevy's just down the street. The place was really busy with almost a half hour wait (good sign!) and while we waited a clown named "Pinky" made me a pink balloon cat. I liked the balloon but didn't much like her. In fact as long as she was close by I wanted to be on Mommy's lap and I watched her like a hawk.

When we finally got seated who should show up but Pinky as she made balloon animals for the table next to us. I made Mommy keep hiding me behind the big menu but every once in a while I would sneak a peek at her. Eventually she finished up and I was comfortable to get back into the high chair. Mommy had brought a few toys and snacks for me so I was pretty well behaved and right before dinner was served Spencer came over to say hello. By the time we finished up it was close to 8 pm so no bath tonight and right to bed when we got home.
Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. Glad you made it to Chevy's for the fundraiser!!!

    I agree, "balloon people" are quite scary, and I don't trust them either! You have a good sense sweet girl!

    See you TOMORROW! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete