Sunday, August 30, 2009

Thursday, August 27th, 2009





Happy 2nd birthday to me! When I woke up from my afternoon nap I got a surprise - Aunt Kristin and Jackson were waiting for me! While I was down for my nap, Mommy went to get them at the airport. I eyed him for a little while but it didn't take long before I was running around after him because I thought he was the coolest thing ever!

Lucille got me an instrument set and a small piano for my birthday and Jackson and I loved playing with them. We even did a really good job of sharing the toys - he would get one drum stick and I would get the other. Because Uncle Lonnie doesn't fly in until tomorrow night we are going to hold off doing much celebrating, although Aunt Kristin let me open a few books tonight. Right before I headed off to bed Uncle Jeff came by with his present - a great big kitchen! After everyone was in bed, Mommy started to put it together but this one is going to take a drill so it will have to wait until the morning to get finished.

Compared to last year - this birthday was great!

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment