Sunday, August 16, 2009

Saturday, August 15th, 2009

I was doing so well today with my feedings that my parents and I went to IKEA after my nap. The stand that the TV sits has three different levels that step up - basically a really large set of stairs. For a girl like me it is impossible to resist the temptation to climb it to turn on the TV, adjust the volume or change out my DVD's. so Daddy ordered something to mount the TV on the wall and we headed to IKEA to find a new entertainment center. The last time I went to IKEA I wasn't walking yet so this was a completely different experience. I didn't want to spend much time in the cart but wanted to explore the place. In fact, IKEA has little green stickers that look like feet on the floor to lead kids to play areas - and I caught on to that pretty quickly. We did find a great entertainment center that has plenty of storage for all my things and Daddy spent the evening putting it together. I was pretty tired from all the running around and fell asleep quickly tonight and when Lucille showed up at 10, I hadn't moved a muscle in over an hour - I was beat!

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment