Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tuesday, August 18th, 2009

I don't have much to complain about - tummy is feeling good these days, I spent a few hours at the park with Lucille and I got a nice long nap. With all I have to be happy about my parents are trying to figure out why I feel the need to whack my furry brothers whenever the opportunity arises. Poor Chili got hit a pretty good one by me tonight and Mommy even has it on video (she was trying to tape me dancing not beating up my brother). So that your opinion of me doesn't change she isn't going to publish it for you all to see but trust her that the evidence does exist and will be used against me in a court of law if needed.

Peyton Nicole SMith

2 comments:

  1. I will work on your mommy next week to have her show me the evidence against you.

    It is only a matter of time until Jackson starts attacking Bailey, but I have held him at bay so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Miss Peyton,
    I think sometimes when you feel so much it comes out in a hit.You'll learn how to channel that into hugs and kisses I have no dought.When you get a little older ask mommy to destroy the evidence,okay?
    Have another wonderful day at the park,taking a long nap and no tummy aches.
    We love you lots,
    Granpa and Granma Mower

    ReplyDelete