Thursday, July 9, 2009

Wednesday, July 8th, 2009


With Daddy working late this week Mommy and I are getting plenty of time alone together. To keep me on my schedule, Mommy is getting to be a pro at washing my hair in the bath tub. As long as I keep my chin up as instructed then my trach stays water free. Because my trach tie gets wet, Mommy is also getting better at changing the trach tie all by herself. This is a complicated little maneuver because I don't sit still for trach tie changes as much as I used to. Mommy would not have done any of these things with me by herself a year ago so I am pretty impressed. Mommy is really excited because she loves the smell of my hair all shampooed!
Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Peyton,
    What a good girl you are for co-operating with mommy to get your bath and hair washed. You even have
    great toys for your bathtime! Have
    a wonderful day sweetheart,we'll be thinking of you.
    Love,
    Granpa and Granma Mower

    ReplyDelete