Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thursday, July 2nd, 2009

Pouring liquid from one cup to another is my favorite thing to do right now. It's even better when it's something sticky like apple juice! So today when I spilled Mommy gave me a paper towel so I could clean it up myself and then had me put it in the garbage can when I was done. A few minutes later she looked over and I was fishing something out of the garbage can - it was the paper towel. I had another spill to clean up and was going to do it all by myself.

Not long after, I scared Mommy a little. While eating one of my crackers, I must have swallowed it wrong because all of a sudden I started coughing, gagging and eventually throwing up and I am sure you can guess that I wasn't the only one who had to change their outfit! After getting me all cleaned up I was ready to eat crackers again but Mommy decided her heart couldn't take another round.

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment