Monday, July 13, 2009

Sunday, July 12th, 2009


The day had arrived and it was time for Mommy to fly to Wisconsin for training. She gave me a kiss before she left (around 4:30 am). Then Daddy was up with me at 6 am which is really early for him but he is handling it well (Mommy had the coffee pot all ready to go for him - he just had to hit the on button!) He took me for a walk this morning while I was getting a feeding and then Lucille came to stay with me for the afternoon. It gave Daddy a chance to run some errands and to catch up on some sleep - he is going to need it this week as he will be up until 10 to wait for the night nurse and then up at 6 to let the night nurse go.
In the evening, I talked a little to Mommy over the phone - making my animals sounds for her. I think she got a little choked up because she misses Daddy, the doggies and I all so much. We are doing just fine though so she doesn't need to worry a bit.
Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry to hear that your mommy is missing you so much! It has been so long since she traveled on a regular basis that I think it will just be a couple trips before she gets into the "groove" of traveling again. And, you're right, she has NO need to worry, you're in great hands with daddy!

    ReplyDelete