Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Tuesday, July 7th, 2009



When I wake up in the morning crying it is never a good sign and today was no exception. Within moments Mommy knew why when I vomited all over her and I. I continued down that path for almost an hour and when Daddy came out to give kisses before leaving for work I looked like I was on death's door. I was sitting on Mommy's lap being held up to keep from falling over and half-sleeping. When the doorbell rang a few moments later and Lucille came in the transformation was miraculous. I hopped off Mommy's lap and started running around the room because I was so excited to see her. (Did Mommy ever tell you I am a going to be an actress when I grow up?) Lucille slowly worked me back up to regular feedings and by the end of the day you never would have known I had been sick. Mommy swears this is what she gets for taking me out in public around other kids!

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment