Saturday, July 18, 2009

Wednesday, July 15th, 2009

Here I am with the picture of Mommy and me above my crib so she is the last thing I see before I go to bed. With Mommy gone today, Lucille got to help with my feeding therapy with Karen. Karen was very sweet and sent Mommy the following email so she could keep up on what was happening while she was gone:

Great session with your little gal today!! I was proud of her, after initial refusals to try the lemon cream pudding....she eventually tasted trials off her finger, spoon, mixed with cookie crumbs AND licked it off a sucker! We ended the session with me cleaning her incisors with a Spiffie wipe! Hurrah! Hope things are going well for you. Relax and know Lucille is taking good care of your little peanut.

I am so lucky to have so many wonderful people taking care of me while Mommy is gone.

Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. Glad you have a picture of mommy by your bed so you can see her every night and every morning.

    I am also happy to hear you have AMAZING people taking care of you, and lots of love around you even when mommy is out of town!

    Lemon cream pudding, cookies, and a sucker! Boy, would Jackson be jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete