Thursday, July 2, 2009

Wednesday, July 1st, 2009

It's still too hot outside to spend much time there but inside my parents have been busy organizing all my old toys, clothes and other baby items. Some they sold to a local used children's store, other's they are donating to the Child Life program at UC Davis and still others are being given to the future granddaughter or my nurse, Lucille. It's amazing how much stuff I have collected over the last two years! Once all the baby stuff is gone, then it is on to my parent's stuff - they want to start cleaning out their closets as well. It's a pretty good sign that if something has been in a box since they moved into the house several years ago and it has yet to be opened - they probably don't need it!

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment