Thursday, November 20, 2008

Wednesday, November 19th, 2008


So Big is my favorite book. I like books pretty well, but I will search through my piles of books to find this one so Mommy can read it to me. At the very end, the pages open and out pops a really big Elmo! Mommy is able to use quite a few signs with me while reading it which is one of the reasons she thinks I like it so much.
In the afternoon, Kiersten came by to teach me and Mommy some new signs. Mommy had a list ready of Christmas signs she wanted to learn like Santa, Christmas and gift.

Peyton Nicole Smith

2 comments:

  1. I don't think Elizabeth has read that one yet. Being it like it so much Peyton, I'm sure E would so I may have to go find that one for her. I'm glad you had such a wonderful time reading with mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peyton,
    That's an awful big book for such
    a little girl to carry.
    I can see why you would like it with a big picture of Elmo on the cover. Have a great day honey!
    Love,
    Granpa and Granma Mower

    ReplyDelete