Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Monday, November 17th, 2008

With my physical therapy appointment, skipping my afternoon nap and Daddy working late, Mommy didn't get a photo in of me. Each day I cough a little less and my sats creep up more steadily to normal. I'm not quite there yet but getting closer every day.

In the afternoon I had my physical therapy appointment with Michael. It had been several weeks since the last one, and he was happy to see that now I get up on my knees on my own but like to spend time there dancing and playing. He said that when most kids start "cruising" around furniture walking is usually a few months away. My parents are hoping that I am walking by Christmas so I can show off to family and friends in Salt Lake - but we'll see if I go along with the plan.

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment