Friday, November 28, 2008

Thursday, November 27th, 2008


Happy Thanksgiving! It was nice to have my parents home with me all day today. I played quietly this morning while Mommy did some of the prep work for the traditional holiday feast. At noon, "Uncle" Jeff came over with some wine and a cheesecake and a few movies. For the next few hours we watched football while Mommy worked on the turkey. By 3 pm it was time to eat and time for my nap. While Daddy, Mommy and Uncle Jeff ate, I watched from my crib. With all the excitement it took me a long time to fall asleep but I was a very good girl - mostly just playing in my crib. While I slept, they had some yummy cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory. When Daddy woke me up about 5:30 I got to play a little longer before it was time for Uncle Jeff to head back home. Before he left Mommy made sure to get a shot of us together for the blog. Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving, we certainly have much to be thankful for.
Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment