Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Tuesday, February 19th, 2008


Mommy and Daddy went to go get their taxes done today and left me home with Lucille. First off, my Mommy likes to make things difficult by "working" in Utah but living in California. This caused serious issues last year when she was considered a part resident of Utah. So this year they threw the older lady (they think she comes out of retirement just to work during tax season) completely for a loop - in fact Darlene told them in doing taxes for 10 years she has never run across this situation. Needless to say, my parents don't think they were done correctly and will probably have to go back and have a supervisor fix them and amend the returns.

After that was completed it was time to take me for my monthly Synagis shot as well as get blood drawn as a family for the genetic testing they are doing at University of Washington. My parents said I had to go first, because if they weren't able to get blood from me then there would be no sense getting their blood. Although the tech had experience with kids after one stick my parents decided to wait until another time, it wasn't worth getting me all upset espescially since I still had my shot to go.

I was a very brave girl for my shot, just cried a little and calmed right down. I also weighed 12 lbs 2 ozs so I am putting on the weight, too.

Congratulations to my Grandma Marilyn who won Manager of the Year and Store of the Year!

Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like it's time for a new tax advisor!

    If you just moved back to Utah you could avoid these problems, and I could hook you up with a competent tax accountant! Oh, the benefits of moving back to Salt Lake!

    Love you all!

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete