Friday, February 15, 2008

Thursday, February 14th, 2008

It was a nice, quiet day at home. There were no doctor's appointments or visitors so I was able to rest and play. I did get some good news today, though. I am finally going to get my travel feeding pump. Yeah! It should take a few weeks but we should have it in time for our trip to Salt Lake. The pump will allow me to get fed while I am in the car, at doctor's appointments, even when I am playing because it will be small and portable. Mommy is very excited. She is even considering taking me off of my one remaining "string" during the day (pulse ox machine) so that I am able to be more mobile. Instead of just playing on the floor when I am off my continuous feeds I could play on the floor whenever I wanted. I have been so stable with my oxygen levels and heart rate I really probably only need the pulse ox at night while I am sleeping.

Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. Happy first Presidents Day sweet girl!

    Hope that you enjoyed a leisurely weekend at home with your parents, and that you are getting out of the house every now and then. Maybe you can go for a walk this week, or on a trip to Target and Starbucks for a change of scenery.

    Love and miss you! See you soon!

    I'll be sure to get you something special in Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete