Sunday, February 10, 2008

Saturday, February 9th, 2008




After a few short-lived walks in the stroller (one with Mommy and Karen, and one with Daddy and Mommy that involved spitting up) it was time to get back on the horse. It was a beautiful California day, in the 60's, and my parents decided it was the perfect time to go out in the stroller and visit the new park that opened up a few months ago. I was pretty quiet, just taking it all in. But most importantly there was no spit up and no crying! My parents only had to suction me once. What a big moment for all of us. Next time the boys get to come too!

After all that excitement I took a nice long nap!

Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. Peyton,

    Finally got some fresh air!!!

    Congrats sis and Travis, I know it's a big step to start "exposing" Peyton to the world, but she's ready, and the more spit-up free, incident free trips you have, the more confident you'll feel about it.

    Love you both! Missed you this weekend!

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete