Monday, February 18, 2008

Friday, February 15th - Sunday, February 17th, 2008







It was another quiet weekend with my family at home. On Friday afternoon I got my first card in the mail from Grandpa Gil since he had his stroke. It was so nice to hear from him again. I can't wait to see him in March in Salt Lake!

On Saturday night my parents decided it was time to try another real bath. It has been months since the last time they tried. I am holding my head up a lot better but just to be on the safe side, they had me lay down so they could try to make sure no water got in my trach. Initially, I wasn't sure what to think of the bath but once my hair got wet I was not happy! I got really cold and wanted out immediately! It only took a few minutes after I got dry and my trach care over with and I was sound asleep - that bath really wore me out.

In the last few days I have also really started to "shake" my rattle, so much so that I bonk myself in the head quite a bit. I don't really mind though, I think it is a lot of fun.

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment