Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Monday, February 11th, 2008




Today I had another PT appointment with Michael. He is very impressed with my progress, although there are a few areas he wants me to work on. He wants me to start putting more weight on my feet and pushing off from my belly on the palms of my hands. This is kind of hard for me due to my fused elbows.

You can see me above in headphones next to a picture of my daddy in headphones. Don't we look alike!

You can also see a photo of me helping Mommy in the kitchen. When Daddy got home from work tonight I was bonking myself in the head with a wooden sppon and I thought I was pretty funny!

Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. Peyton,
    I am so jealous of your eyelashes! Look how long they are! You sure are getting big...you look cute taking your bath! Keep up the progress mom and dad. She's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete