Sunday, February 10, 2008

Friday, February 8th, 2008





Friday was back to the old routine because Daddy went back to work and Lucille took care of me. In the evening, Daddy and I played peek-a-boo on the couch although with a twist - he used my feet instead of my hands and I thought that was pretty funny. He also "flew" me around in the air which was great fun too.

Mommy took her friend, Kelly's advice and got some baby oil gel to try the slicked back look. It smelled great and definately got my hair under control but it was a little too greasy. Even after a good shampoo it didn't seem to want to go anywhere. Mommy will keep that in her bag of tricks for photo ops in the future, though.

Peyton Nicole Smith

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, sorry about the gel. Kinda forgot that my girls' dry hair just sucks that oil right up. Either way Peyton is getting so cute. Can't wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete