Thursday, December 27, 2012

Thursday, July 26th - Monday, July 30th, 2012















It was my first official Smith family vacation!  My Grandma Glenda's aunt Marie is turning 100 so there is a birthday party/family reunion to celebrate.  First up was picking up Uncle Steve from the airport as he flew in from Portland to go with us.  Aunt Ruschelle, Uncle Steve, Dylan and Skyler went in one car, Daddy rode his motorcycle, and Grandma, Mommy and I went in another car.  Grandpa stayed home with 5 dogs and 3 cats!

It was an all day drive from Salt Lake to Bozeman, Montana but it went by pretty fast and I was super good watching videos in the car.  Grandma Smith rented a house with four bedrooms and three bathrooms for us all to stay in together.  There were several parties, two trips to graveyards to clean up family headstones and walks in the woods and if you ask me it was the best trip ever.  In fact, once I got home Jackson and I would play "going to Montana" all the time despite Jackson having no idea where Montana actually is!

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment