Thursday, December 27, 2012

Sunday, July 8th, 2012











Near Jackson's house they opened a "splash pad" - yeah!  For those of you who don't know what a splash pad is, it is a concrete pad with water features.  Apparently much safer than a pool and for someone with a trach a great way to have fun in the water without too much risk!

It was an awfully hot day, so Mommy and I headed to the splash pad for cooling off.  When I would get cold, Mommy would get me dressed so I could play on the burning hot play ground.  Then when that was too much, back to the splash pad we would go.  After a few rounds of this we decided to head out.  We were only a few blocks away when Uncle Lonnie called and said they were headed there so Mommy and I returned.  Jackson and I had a great time running through the water together.  I think I was a little more brave then he was though! 

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment