Thursday, December 27, 2012

Saturday, December 1st, 2012








With Aunt Kristin and Uncle Lonnie out of town again for the weekend, Mommy and I got to spend time with Jackson.  First on our list was going to the Festival of Trees.  Mommy went years and years ago and man has it grown since the last time she was there!  Since every dollar raised goes to Primary Children's Medical Center where I get my medical care, it is not only a fun event but a valuable for children in the community.  Jackson and I quickly got bored at looking at the decorated trees although we did enjoy the extraordinary gingerbread houses.  While Jackson enjoyed eating hunks of fudge, Grandma and I enjoyed watching all of the singing and dancing performances. I was so excited there was no way I could stay in my seat and instead danced in the aisles.  Mommy had a good time but next year she plans on going without children at least once so she can look at more than 10 trees!

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment