Thursday, December 27, 2012

Saturday, December 22nd, 2012


If you have read my blog over the years you know all about Signing Times.  Since moving to Utah a few years ago I have hoped to run into Rachel, Leah and Alex at some point but it just hadn't happened.  Then Mommy got an email that Rachel and Leah would be having an autograph signing event at a local eatery and Mommy couldn't wait to tell me!  All week it was all I could talk about and even with awful Christmas shopping traffic, nothing would deter Mommy from getting me there.  I was so lucky beacuse not only did I get to meet Rachel and Leah but Alex came later too!  In addition to Rachel signing one of my videos, all three of them signed a Hopkins stuffed frog.  I was so enthralled he went with me on several errands for the rest of the day - grocery shopping, seeing Christmas lights - and even slept with me as well.  Thank you Rachel for being so super sweet - it is the best Christmas present ever to get to meet you in person!

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment