Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Monday, January 3rd, 2011

To start off the new year, I went back to Shriner's so they could check on my hand. It was strangely quiet and I got right into a room. The doctor asked to look at my hand and had me demonstrate how I was using it. She seemed pretty pleased and didn't even send me for an xray - I love this woman! She told Mommy that most surgeries involving a digit are a one shot deal but when it comes to thumbs they are a little more tricky. For the moment they don't want to see me again for another year but this may not have been my final surgery depending on how my hand grows and develops. On my way out I got to pick out a stuffed animal (seriously, does a doctor's appointment get any better than this?) and then I was on my way.

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment