Saturday, January 22, 2011

Friday, January 21st, 2011




For long time readers you already know that my name sign is Princess using the "p" sign for Peyton. When Mommy bought The Princess Primer she was still 5 long months away from delivering me. But even then she suspected I was going to be a princess. I have enjoyed reading through the book for several years - mostly because it has fun things to touch - but now I am really starting to investigate what this princess thing is all about. I have sat at the kitchen counter the last two nights asking my parents over and over - what's that? A tiara. A crown. A fairy godmother (I called her an angel). A prince. A castle. A carriage. And on and on and on. I got to say this princess thing seems right up my alley - what's not to like?

Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment: