Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sunday, March 28th, 2010


Barney and Yo Gabba Gabba have been replaced by Caillou as my favorite TV show. In case you haven't seen it, it is about a four-year-old boy who has a little sister and goes to play school. As soon as the opening song comes on I start signing along and hop on my tricycle just like him. So recently, Mommy found a little used Caillou playset with Caillou, his bicycle, Rosie (his sister) and the carrier for her. Really cute and really surprisingly expensive for tiny plastic figures. I was over the moon when I saw it and played for several hours with it before it was time for my nap. Daddy let me take them to bed with me and eventually I fell asleep. As Daddy was getting me situated, he stepped on Caillou and Mommy was pretty amazed at how many pieces I broke into. My parents hatched a plan, while Daddy went to run some errands he would stop by a store and get some super glue. So when I woke up, Mommy told me Caillou went for a ride with Daddy when I started asking for him. Unfortunately, the store Daddy went to didn't have super glue so he came home empty handed. Mommy was a little worried about the psychological scars when Caillou fell apart on me but she gave in and gave him back to me. Sure enough, a few minutes later I broke back into pieces but I wasn't too concerned, I just carried his head around with me. Eventually, Mommy was able to get to a store with super glue and Caillou was put back together again!

Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. Jackson was introduced to Caillou a few weeks ago at Granma and Granpa's house, and we watch it daily!

    ReplyDelete