Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Monday, March 1st, 2010

So my parents should have guessed that my transition from the crib to the toddler bed went way too easily! Now, many months later it is coming back to bite them. I am definately going through a phase in regards to my sleeping (or should I say lack there of). In the last few weeks it has progressively gotten worse. It started with me sitting up in bed, then I started to stand up in bed, then I wanted to jump in my bed, then I started pushing my bed away from the wall and now I am actually getting out of bed and falling/hiding underneath it. Initially my parents would just have to sternly tell me to lay down and I would get my act together. Then they would have to start walking over to get me to lay down. Then a pat on my bottom was enough to relay the message. Well it has gotten to the point now that when Daddy walked over I turned over on my tummy and stuck my bottom up in the air for my "pat" with a big grin on my face! Yes, I am winning these battles and having a lot of fun doing it!

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment