Monday, March 8, 2010

Saturday, March 6th, 2010


When Mommy came out this morning she found Daddy and I both asleep on the blow up mattress. Now to most people a child sleeping with their parents is not so unusual but with all
my machines that's never happened before. In the middle of the night I signed that my tummy hurt so Daddy put me in bed with him and Mommy sure wished she had a camera because it was awfully cute!
After Daddy took a nap this morning we all go ready for an IKEA run. We knew we needed a rug but we all like to browse. I was in a pretty grumpy mood, my parents just figured it was due to waking up so early and not having a great night's sleep. I had just fallen asleep in the car when we got to IKEA and I was not happy to be woken up. I wasn't able to get back to sleep until after we got home and when I did wake up I was crying - never a good sign. The only way I stopped crying is when Mommy promised we could head to the park. Eventually, the crying subsided but my parents started to see a little rash on my face. Not good.
While Daddy went to a movie in the evening with Uncle Jeff, Mommy stayed home with me. As she was getting me ready for bed she noticed I was starting to run a fever and a little coughing. That's not good either. Today she is my night nurse - it's going to be a long night.

Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well, but you sure look sunny in yellow. It's a great color on you, and it just so happens to be aunt Kristin's favorite color!

    Bananas? Good for you! Jackson loves bananas, and they are much better than all the suckers you have been eating lately... I think the dentist will agree!

    ReplyDelete