Saturday, September 19, 2009

Thursday, September 17th, 2009



What a nice surprise I received today! I got a cute Peyton-size apron and a I Love NY t-shirt! (Thanks so much Rhonda!!!!) Mommy thought the apron would be a big hit but when she slipped it on me I started crying (ok make that sobbing). So then Mommy tried it on to show me how fun it was and I still wanted nothing to do with it. Then Daddy came home and put it on but still no luck. Finally, my parents put it on Chili. I thought it was pretty funny that Chili was wearing an apron but I still wanted nothing to do with it! That apron would have come in handy earlier in the day when I decided to do a little "painting" with my pudding.
Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. How sad! I also thought the apron would be a big hit, and that you would enjoy it while "cooking" with mommy! Guess not.

    PLEASE don't let your brothers ruin it! At some point in the near future, I hope you want to wear it, and then it will still be in pristine condition for you!

    Have a wonderful weekend sweet girl!

    P.S. I would like to see a picture of daddy in the apron. Please take one when you have a chance!

    ReplyDelete