Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Friday, September 25th, 2009


I got a big surprise this afternoon! Not only did I have my sign language teacher, Kirsten show up to play but in walked Grandma and Grandpa Mower, too. All the way from Salt Lake! Mommy knew all about it but she kept it a secret and boy was I surprised.
I had a lot of fun showing off to my grandparents and as you can see it didn't take me long to end up in my grandma's lap. How could I not when they showed up with lots of gifts - I got an Elmo Halloween candy basket, an Elmo medical kit and an Elmo piano book (are you sensing a theme?) I loved my new Elmo piano book but only wanted to play the same song over and over and over again.
We all had a great dinner together and I did some more showing off in front of my mirror and dancing barre and finally I went down for the night. My night nurse was supposed to show up at 10 pm. When Mommy hadn't seen her by 10:30 she called the agency. When they tracked the nurse down she realized she had gotten all messed up on what night it was - and was headed to another family where she normally started at 11 pm. She turned around and came back to Elk Grove and Mommy was finally able to go to bed!

Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see that you enjoyed all your new presents that Granma and Granpa brought you! Spoiled girl! Wonder where Jackson's book is???

    ReplyDelete