Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sunday, September 6th, 2009




I was in a much better mood today, and when my parents took me on a Home Depot run I even let Daddy push the cart! Unfortunately, Henry's back has been bothering him so my parents found a new use for the Pack & Play - it's a great place to force Henry to rest while letting him see what's going on around him. We even went down for naptime together right next to each other.
In the afternoon, Daddy went to a movie with Uncle Jeff (it was a violent one so Mommy decided to pass) so she and I went to the park. We both took off our shoes and ran around. Actually Mommy didn't have much of a choice because I was hooked up to my feeding so when I ran around she pretty much had to follow. When Daddy and Uncle Jeff came home later it was time for my trachie change so Uncle Jeff got to watch for the first time. It was pretty uneventful as far as trach changes go thankfully!

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment