Monday, February 16, 2009

Monday, February 16th, 2009




Another day - another food combination. Today it was cheese spread, goldfish crackers and pureed pears - mmmm good! You can see by the big smile on my face that I don't mind them all being mixed together!


Since Mommy had the day off she had time to work on a little project she has wanted to complete for a while. She printed off photos of my uncles, aunts, cousins and grandparents and posted them above my crib. Now every day my parents will go over who all the people are in my family. Tonight when it was time to go to sleep, Mommy had me wave goodbye and blow kisses to them all. She says I should sleep good every night with so many people who love me watching over me!


Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. Great to see that your mom put pics of the family up! Now you can practice our names (or signs), and be ready for the next time you see us.

    We all definitely love you, and I'm happy to be "watching over you" at night!

    Big kisses!

    ReplyDelete